Thursday, December 26, 2013

C H R I S T M A S DAY

Hey Guys, What's happening??  I seriously cannot believe Christmas is over, and 2014 is just around the corner! so cray! now it's time to shop shop shop! I had an absolutely beautiful day with family, hope you guys did too! I thought i's share with you a few presents i received, and so greatuful for! Also a few instagram pics , as i was foolish enough not to do a full ootd.. sorry/1 
Will see you again tomorrow!
 MWAH xoxo 

make sure to follow me on Instagram @kimmrensunner for more daily pics! And comment below letting me know what you got for Christmas and a link to your blog cause I love checking them out! 


PRESENTS!!!!

Justin Bieber Calendar and Annual ;)

Karen Millen Clutch, which was seen on my previous blog post here, with the link

Dress and Accessories from New Look

Henry Holland Nails as seen here

Fashion Books and Banksy Book

And Finally my beautiful Michael Kors Ring, seen here

Putting my beautiful Henry Holland Nails to good use ;) As seen here 

A good old christmas selfie ;)


Wearing: Holographic Tshirt from River Island, SOLD OUT 
Holographic Necklace, New Look
Jeans, H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment