Thursday, December 26, 2013

B O X I N G DAY

Hey guys, today is Boxing Day, I don't really do Boxing Day shopping in store, personally I think they're is nothing better than spending all your Christmas money in your pyjamas in a blanket! but I did manage to get out of the house and go to the park with my little nephew and feed the ducks which was oh so cute!  I'm happy to say I've brought quite a few bargains which I'm very happy about indeed! See you tomorrow! Im wearing quite a few layers, to keep me warm, sadly, everything im wearing is from last year, and i couldnt find any where that sold the sweater :( , checkout lazy oaf, they are pricey , but worth it. The cropped polo is available in other stores. I apologise on the bad quality, really trying to sort it all out, once ive got the hang of everything.
Mwah xoxo 
Let me know in the comments below what you've ordered, and leave a link to your blogs so I can check them out!

Jeans, H&M not available online
Jumper,ASOS £28 SOLDOUT
Cropped Polo, ASOS,£8 SOLDOUT
Gold Chain, Ebay £1.50 SOLDOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment