Saturday, March 22, 2014

P H O T O S

   
    
      
    
    

   



  Hey guys, a few pics from this past month for inspiration or whatever, follow me on Instagram for daily pics @kimmrensunner :) 
I'm really ill at them moment some weird virus passing around it's horrible, catching up on school work is going to be a killer ! My nails are horrible and need shaping so bad, wow I must be ill, so anyways here are a few pics, just so I can  fill my blog and just show you what nails I've been sporting, growing them making them claw shape, but wanting a change now, probably go for stiletto square, loving kylie jenner at the moment. And a few outfit posts aswell. So yah been loving pastels but also monochrome so just mix and matching around, one day I'll combine the both I'm sure of it! Hahah so enjoy, any questions on nail colours or links for clothes just comment below 
See you later 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment