Saturday, November 23, 2013

P R O M




Hey guys i'm sorry for not posting in a while, been a little busy, but am sure to get back into my routine!
It was my prom yesterday, my last one, very emotional aha. 
I was very last minute and like always rely on river island to always have the perfect outfit and they did! 
It was a crop turtle neck top along with a split maxi. Black with gold glitter. Even though I malted glitter everywhere I went, I got so many compliments! 
Unlike everyone else I decided to do my own hair, very risky but so worth it. Just a simple gel and hairspray and voila I worked the whole sleek quiff hair do inspired by kim kardashian. I'll leave links to my outfit! 
Mwah xxxx






Earrings: vintage from my mum 



Shoes : Office, £50, as seen previously in my birthday post 




No comments:

Post a Comment